Features of the New Museum:
- Professionally curated display of one of the country’s top private railroad collections
- Restored historic train depot and railroad cars
- Expanded military history exhibits
- Improved youth-centered displays and activities
- Featured exhibits on Sarpy County heritage
- Capacity for traveling/rotating exhibitions
- Enhanced outdoor space for programs, activities, and parking
What themes will be in the museum?
Why this location?
SCM’s new location of 90th and 370 is more centrally located in Sarpy County approximately 14 miles from the west border and 9.5 miles from the east border. Because of its location on Highway 370, passing cars will be able to see the museum easily.