- Now-July 31st – Uncover the Unexpected — Sarpy/Cass County Tourism passport program is going on now! Pick up your passport from the museum or print one out at gosarpy.com.
- Memorial Day Weekend: WanderNebraska, The Nebraska State Historical Society’s travel adventure program kicks off! Visit WanderNebraska.com to download the app or pdf booklet
- June 3 – Wimmer Railroad Collection Tour. Call or email the museum to reserve your spot. Space is limited.
- June 11 – 12:30 p.m.: Historical marker dedication by Daughters of the American Colonists at the Bellevue Log Cabin (1805 Hancock St.) Refreshments served at the museum following dedication.
- June 16 – 12 p.m. History of Papillion Days, by Ben Justman, Executive Director, at Sump Memorial Library.
- June 24 – 2 p.m. Free program “50 Years that Made the Metro” by Troy Stolp of the Historical Society of Pottawattamie County.
- July 5 – Sept. 2: Great Sarpy County Quilt Exhibit
- Sept. 15: Divots for the Depot, Golf Tournament Fundraiser — Tickets are available now for this fantastic fundraiser, held at Eagle Hills Golf Course in Papillion. $125 per golfer. Call or email Kori at the museum to register: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events to display at this time.