Saturday, June 10th from 2 – 4 will be our pie social fundraiser! Join us as we kick off the annual Great Sarpy County Quilt exhibit. Pie will be available by the slice with drinks and ice cream. There will be games for the kids and family friendly quilt activities. Join us for this fun family event!
- Each contestant must bake one pie for the judges to taste.
- Must include the recipe and ingredients with your entry.
- Pies must not require refrigeration before serving.
- Each pie must be baked in a disposable pan.
- Multiple pie entries per person are allowed.
- The decision of the judges is final. Judges will not know participant’s names.
- Pies must be turned in between 2:00 and 2:30PM.
- Winners will be announced after judging is finalized.
- Participants must be present during contest and judging.
- Overall appearance
- Crust color, flavor, texture and doneness
- Filling consistency, doneness, flavor
The panel of judges will feature our director Ben and 4 other members of the community.